In less than a week I will be able to go back to one of my favorites countries … JAPAN <3
I’m so excited that I’m kinda glad to have exams right before, so I don’t spend my time planning for my trip 🙂 Because I’m the kind of person who loves to plan, organize a trip beforehand, and when I’m actually travelling, I would do something totally different ^^
Maybe the most revelant thing is that last time I went to Japan (I was staying there for a month) just after my arrival I realised I forgot to change my money -_- I’m a really airhead when I want !
So this time I will stay 2 weeks in this marvelous country, will not forget to change my monnaie beforehand and travel more around the country for the cherry blossom season ! Last year when seeing all the photos, the videos on youtube, blogs … After making the same face I do while looking at delicious pastries, I told myself that the next year I would be there !
For this trip I will travel with a backpack to make the best of the time I have 🙂 But it appears harder than what I thought, because I do love wearing nice outfits when I’m in holidays and more than that I love buying cute stuff (I do my best to restrain me for buying all the things I see and to take photos instead –> my own therapy ^-^)
Also if you decided to travel during this season you must plan where you want to go because most of the hostels will be taken 🙁 So once my JRPass in my pocket I decided on my itinetary :
1. TOKYO –> for a few days only to go to the places I love
2. NIKKO –> for all the beautiful temples and nice atmosphere
3. YOKOHAMA –> because it seems nice ( and secretly to take a night train ^^)
4. HIMEJI –> with it beautiful castle and history
5. HIROSHIMA –> I feel like I need to go there at least once in my life 🙂
6. MiIYAJIMA –> this island seems magical and I am pretty sure it is
7. KURASHIKI –> it’s a more traditional city with nice craft stores
8. KYOTO –> no need to say why
9. NARA –> I love this city and it forest <3
10. OSAKA –> It would be a shame not to visit it 😉
That may seems a lot I agree but When you are travelling all by yourself, like I will do, you have more time in a way 🙂
Then to keep you waiting for my next post I will show you some photos from my previous trip , I hope you enjoy it ! And stay around for my posts during my trip 🙂
Photo from my previous trip
Then to keep you waiting for my next post I will show you some photos from my previous trip , I hope you enjoy it !